Welcome to our news and events page. Here, you can find all of our upcoming events along with interesting news articles.
Accounts Receivable Opening - PART TIME
- Prepare customer statements, bills and invoices, and reconcile expenses to the general ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues; Investigate and resolve any irregularities or inquiries.
- Maintain accounts receivable files and records, prepare monthly receivable statements, and contact past-due clients.
- Compile and sort checks/documents, and prepare and post invoices
- Deposit all checks, complete deposit slips and make bank deposits
- Setup new accounts
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting or finance.
- Must possess a keen eye for detail, strong organization & problem-solving skills, and ability to work independently
- Strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills with customer service focus
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Epicor knowledge a plus!
Denver Athletic is Colorado’s premier school, team, league, and corporate partner for over 30 years. We are a small business and specialize in providing unique, high-quality athletic uniforms, equipment, decorated apparel, promotional products and much more. We are looking for an awesome Accounts Receivable individual to join our staff. If you think you’re the perfect fit for this position, let us know by applying for this job. Please send your resume and cover letter to Jobs@DenverAthletic.com.
Serious inquiries only, please.
We look forward to hearing from you!